The purpose of the Audio/Visual Ministry here at New Green Grove Church of Faith is to carry the Gospel of Jesus Christ to our visually-driven, ever changing world through the use of technology and media, and to equip other ministries of the church to use digital and electronic media as a worship and outreach tool. This ministry not only provides the technical support required for our worship services, but also records various events, teachings and sermons, which are made available on DVD/CD.
The ministry’s mission is to glorify God by ensuring that His Word and our praise and song to Him is seen and heard clearly and without distraction or interference within our local church and throughout the world as it is broadcasted or distributed on media with the highest video, audio, and production quality available.
Although this ministry covers all local church needs that have to do with audio and visual technology, the most requested and needed functions of the ministry include:
- Broadcasting live audio and video to the worship center and internet.
- Recording audio and video during regular church services and special events.
- Audio and video editing or recorded services and other special events for archive, broadcast, and production.
- Production, duplication, and distribution of recorded audio and video files to fulfill order requests,
- sermon messages and other special events.
- Providing audio and video support for evangelistic outreach and other special events outside of the church building.
Media ministers work behind the scenes to make it possible to share the message with congregation through amplified sound, recordings, PowerPoint presentations, Web pages and other forms of communication.